Goal 1: Randolph High School will provide an engaging environment where students will achieve at high levels.
- Performance Objective 1: All students will be engaged in rigorous and relevant learning as measured by samples of units, lesson plans from content areas, and walkthrough data.
- Performance Objective 2: All students will be engaged in lessons that are technology-rich as measured by samples of units, lesson plans from content areas, and other collected data.
- Performance Objective 3: All students will be provided access to college entrance exam preparation programs, opportunities to assess college readiness and receive college and career guidance.
- Performance Objective 4: All seniors will be given individual college guidance including opportunities to complete the common application, Federal Financial Aid application, and research scholarships.
- Performance Objective 5: Strategies will be developed and applied to engage students who typically choose not to engage in learning.
- Performance Objective 6: Graduates demonstrating College, Career, and Military Readiness (as defined by the state accountability system) will increase from 83% 2018-2019 to 87% by the end of the 2019-2020 school year with a 5 year target of 90%.
- Performance Objective 7: RHS students will maintain at least a 25 point positive gap above the target for all groups evaluated under the Closing the Gaps domain.
Goal 2: Randolph High School will exhibit a culture where character development is valued within the school community.
- Performance Objective 1: Students will be provided character and life skills building opportunities and training.
- Performance Objective 2: Students will be encouraged and given opportunities to participate in leadership building activities and organizations.
- Performance Objective 3: Students will be given multiple opportunities to participate in clubs, organizations, and school activities that emphasize positive character and giving back to the community.
Goal 3: Randolph High School will foster an environment of caring where positive, respectful relationships are valued.
- Performance Objective 1: Randolph High School will use student feedback to recognize positive actions and interactions from staff that foster an encouraging, caring culture on a monthly basis.
- Performance Objective 2: Randolph High School will use teacher feedback to recognize positive actions and interactions of students with staff and other students that fosters an encouraging and caring culture on a monthly basis
- Performance Objective 3: Randolph High School will encourage parent and community engagement as evidenced by reaching out with varied communications and encouraging parental and community involvement.
- Performance Objective 4: Randolph High School will create and foster a safe environment as safety is critical to a student’s social-emotional wellbeing.