Air Force ROTC Scholarships
- Type 1: 4-Year - Pays 100% of college tuition and authorized fees at any public or private academic institution offering the Air Force ROTC Program.
- Type 2: 4-Year - Pays up to $18,000 per year ($9,000 per semester or $6,000 per quarter) in college tuition and authorized fees at any public or private academic institution offering an Air Force ROTC Program.
- Type 7: 4-Year - Pays 100% college tuition and authorized fees at a public academic institution offering an Air Force ROTC Program. Note: The student must attend a school where he/she qualifies for the in-state tuition rate.
- Conversion Option: If awarded a Type 7 scholarship and the student wishes to attend a private academic institution, or a public institution where they are not qualified to receive in-state tuition rates, they may convert the 4-year Type 7 offer to a 3-year, Type 2 award.
- At least 17 years of age at the time the scholarship will activate.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the completion of 11th grade
- Must have a minimum SAT Score of 1240 or ACT score of 26
- Submit application package not later than 31 January 2019